2024 Exhibitor Timeline
• April 1, 2023: Request to Participate Form Due
• 25% Deposit Due (within 10 days of placement)
• June 1, 2023: Payment #2 Due (25%)
• August 1, 2023: Donation Deadline for Auction Preview Guide & Evening Auction Consideration
• August 1, 2023: Payment #3 Due (25%)
• September 1, 2023: Donation Deadline
• October 2, 2023: Final Booth Balance Due
• November 1, 2023: Late Fee of $50 per month added for all unpaid balances
• November 30, 2023: Exhibitor Badge Names Due
• November 30, 2023: Taxidermy / Aisle Décor Request Form Due
• TBA: GES Exhibitor Services Discount Deadline
Over 20 live, silent, day, evening and online auctions generate the funds to support efforts to protect hunter rights. Exhibitors can donate once-in-a-lifetime hunt experiences, exceptional firearms, fine art and jewelry,. Proceeds from SCI’s auctions support hunter advocacy as well as SCI Foundation’s conservation and education programs.
To continue to support this SCI must have a robust Auction program. We understand that a tangible donation may not be available or you are unable to contribute an item, so we allow a cash donation to be submitted in lieu of an auction donation.